Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
By Jon Singer on May 21, 2011
Interim Research Reports
The Joss Research Institute
- Recent Ceramic Happenings, early Spring, 2005
- Yohen Tenmoku and a plant note or two, late April, 2005
- Bringing up the Molectron Nitrogen Laser
- Results of a Late Spring Δ10 Gas Reduction Firing
- Thoughts About High-Performance Nitrogen Lasers, with a set of follow-on pages in which I actually try to do something about it.
- Item #6 is on hold at the moment.
- “Platzepuss”: An electric-powered radio-control motorized Platz-Gleiter model (Work in progress, currently on hold while I deal with other issues.)
- The Hughes “M-60” rangefinder laser (Likewise on hold for a bit.)
- An Ultraviolet Laser Dye
- Inexpensive Laser Dyes for Do-It-Yourselfers, with follow-ons about pumping and tuning
- A brief report on one way to construct a dye cuvette for nitrogen- or excimer- laser pumping
- A simple and straightforward 5″ refracting RFT built from surplus lenses, PVC pipe (or leftover wood veneer), and a few other things…
- Some Handy Techniques, including a mirror mount that is entirely built from pieces you can buy at a hardware store and a hobby shop…
- An RGB “White Light” dye laser using a single cuvette of dye solution…
- Toward a Simple and Straightforward Lamp-pumped Organic Dye Laser, Part